RE: ZS carb choke parts needed

To: "Neil McAllister" <neil.mcallister@fvrl.bc.ca>,
Subject: RE: ZS carb choke parts needed
From: "Gregory W. Smith" <gsmith@cvn.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 23:22:30 -0500
Was that my tip? Guess I'll hold off on the choke replacement that my (beer
can cutting) mechanic recommended for about $150. Forget if that included
labor.

That money would definitely be better spent on a Weber, or a twin SU setup.

Gregory W. Smith      http://www.cvn.net/~gsmith
Member, Central Pennsylvania Triumph Club
1980 Spitfire 1500 "for the wife" :)
1980 TR7 Spider v8 (in progress)
1980 TR7 30th Anniversary Edition (deceased)