Re: yet another clutch problem

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: yet another clutch problem
From: David Gates <dgates@lava.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 19:06:36 -1000
I will still check the end float, but it will have to be on the pully side,
because I got my new clutch today and already put it in.  It wasn't even in
the state for 12 hours before it got slapped in the car.  The tranny is
also in but I still have the slave and the drive shaft to install before I
will find out if it did any good.  That will have to be tomorow, I ran out
of sunlight today.

I really hope this fixes it because I am getting very anxious to be driving
it again.

I shook my new clutch and no rattle either.  That makes me pretty hopeful
it was the clutch.  Its going to be hard to sleep tonite knowing that I
have to get through another work day before I can cruise down to the beach
in the Spit.

David Gates