RE: replacement seats

To: "'trunnell@mindspring.com'" <trunnell@mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: replacement seats
From: "Haynes, Mark" <mhaynes@ball.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 07:10:45 -0700
Glenn-New to Spits list, and missed your posting. My brother & I have just
finished putting a Clubman (Cobra ) into our Vintage race Spit. I found it
feels great (compared to the aluminum one we had), It does fit inside the
car, but there is a bit of interference on the Tranny tunnel. Bear in mind
that we also have side bars between the door & the seat, which necessitates
tipping the seat a bit to the middle of the car. It should  fit O.K., and
you can order one from MINIMANIA for $180.
Mark Haynes
'65 Spit RMVR#162