Speaking of Grose Jets...

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Speaking of Grose Jets...
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 08:57:24 -0800
A couple of weeks ago I placed a large order with VB, and they were able to
fill 25 out of the 26 items on my list.  The one item they did not have was
the Grose Jet.  They told me it is not being manufactured anymore.  I have
since heard this from another vender.  Has anyone else had this experience?

Reid
'79 Spitfire