Re: Back from cruising (No LBC)

To: "dave eaton" <dezn490@wadnr.gov>, <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: Back from cruising (No LBC)
From: "Laura G." <savercool@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 09:57:20 -0700
>Going by the local Texaco this morning $1.42 for reg.
>
>Dave

I thought it might be interesting to note that an L.A. county council member
has asked for an investigation on why gas in our area is $.70 higher than
the national average and has risen so quickly as they have researched and
found that there isn't a gas shortage. (I remember them doing something like
that a few years ago and it relieved the situation some.) My mechanic said,
well- it is getting into driving season... funny, but last year at "driving
season" I remember actually being able to afford to drive! So, we'll see
what will happen.

In the meantime, I shall most certainly join the April 30 boycott-I can get
gas the day before.

Laura G. and Nigel