re:gas

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: re:gas
From: SpitfireKP@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 10:03:39 EDT
this may be old, b/c I haven't checked my mail in a while, but on the topic
of cheap gas - last month i bought Exxon premium at 93 cents per gallon. Now
the cheapest is 1.07 for premium. I live right outside of Philly in NJ, and I
believe the Delaware rivier makes the gas very easy to transport to the
stations, so it is really cheap. The best part is that I dont even have to
pump it. I joke about hiring a midget to rise around in my trunk to pump gas
for me when I go to college.