Re: Back to the Intake Backfiring - #$%#$%ing car

To: "Michael Graziano" <mgrazian@ltcm.com>,
Subject: Re: Back to the Intake Backfiring - #$%#$%ing car
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 10:57:14 -0700
C'mon guys-I'd really like to hear the answer to this one-Nigel's been doing
the same thing and Dave hasn't had a chance to get down and dirty with him!
So he's not sure yet what the problem is.

Laura G. and Nigel

p.s.-Michael-try a goat next time you have a voodoo sacrifice-I notices this
in Martinique.