Re: Wanted: TR-6

To: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Subject: Re: Wanted: TR-6
From: Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 15:46:21 -0500
Congrats to your friend!  He wants to join the elite! ;)

The Vintage Triumph Register (VTR) Web site is the best for TR
information.  It has car info and buyers guides and FAQ's, plus lists of
vendors and many other great features.  Find them at http://www.vtr.org

Good luck to your "friend"!  C'mon!  You can admit it's you...  ;)

Keep Triumphing,
Susan Hensley   :)