Tunnel padding

To: "Spitfire Mail List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tunnel padding
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 22:37:11 -0700
I want to thank everyone who took the time to respond to my questions on
insulation. After considering it and talking to Dave (and Mr. GT6)- I've
decided to do it and put in the insulation! So now when I'm driving around
in 90o heat, it should only be 95o in the car and not 110o! <g> (Guess I'll
have to be sure to bring a jacket!)

Thank goodness Dave never glued the carpet down-he wanted to be able to lift
in up and show off the condition of the floor pans(-which still have
original paint!)

I'm so excited! So's Nigel-

Laura G. (with utility knife in hand and crazed look in eye!) and Nigel