Re: Happy 40th Anniversary, Zobo/Herald!

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: Happy 40th Anniversary, Zobo/Herald!
From: Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 14:03:55 -0500
Andrew Mace so eloquently wrote:

> Me? I plan to grab a Sam Adams Cream Stout, then go pat each of my Heralds
> (and other Triumphs) on the nose this evening after work! Maybe I'll even
> jump-start Joseph, the amazing multi-color 948 sedan, and let him run
> for a few minutes. It's been awhile now....

Attention listers:

Andy Mace will be unavailable for correspondence for the next 3.724
weeks as that is the time it will take for him to pat each and every one
of his multitude of Triumphs.  He will be back to the list, barring any
side effects of tetanus, after this time period has elapsed.  Thank you
for your consideration and attempts to have him evaluated by the New
York Bureau of Psychiatric Studies.

Keep Triumphing,
Susan Hensley    :)