PHAT - no LBC

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: PHAT - no LBC
From: ctschmitz@west.raytheon.com
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 09:47 -0700 (PDT)
     Hi all -

     I first heard the term "PHAT" about 6 years ago when I had hired some
     recent college grads.

     At the time, I was told (and I apologize to the ladies) that this was
     an acronym for "Pretty Hips and Thighs", and that it was analogous to
     our term "Bitchin'".

     This then led to a discussion of the current slang and I learned about
     "Hit me on the hip" (page me), "I'm Audi 5000" (leaving now), "Kicked
     to the curb" (been put down real bad), "Gimme the 411" (self
     explanatory), "She won't give up the numbers" (won't give me her phone
     number), and "She's a Betty" (cute girl, a la Betty Flintstone). Care
     to venture a guess as to the gender of these kids?

     Anybody going to Buttonwillow this Friday?

     Tom