[Fwd: Interesting item on eBay web site item#94429899: Triumph Spitfire

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Interesting item on eBay web site item#94429899: Triumph Spitfire
From: Reg Tulk <regtulk@isd.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 23:12:40 -0500
--------------2FD3762217511B1631182B0B

I know a few of you were looking for one of these!

--------------2FD3762217511B1631182B0B

Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 21:11:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: regtulk@isd.net
To: regtulk@isd.net
STEEL Hardtop

I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  Triumph Spitfire STEEL Hardtop
Seller: ssmissvirginia@webtv.net
Starts: 04/21/99 22:37:21 PDT
Ends:   04/28/99 22:37:21 PDT
Price:  Currently $100.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=94429899

Item Description:
        This item is a rare Factory Original STEEL Hardtop off a Triumph
Spitfire. It has been stored in the attic of my garage for nearly 20 years,
since I sold the car. The top is blue in color with a white headliner. There
are no dents that I can see, The headliner is dirty and a little "loose", and
the rear window is missing. (I was told the window is easy enough for a glass
shop to replace) I don't know too much about theese tops, so I'm not sure what
years this will fit. Buyer pays actual shipping cost plus minimal crating fee.
Payment must be received within 7 days of end of sale. Thank You!!!
On 04/21/99 at 22:42:44 PDT, seller added the following information:
Free counters provided by Honesty Communications.Sellers, to view all of your
Honesty(tm) counters at a glance, click here

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com

--------------2FD3762217511B1631182B0B--