UK Listers-Any interesting Triumph events in Hampshire?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: UK Listers-Any interesting Triumph events in Hampshire?
From: Nick Moseley <nmoseley@comsavings.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 09:53:50 -0700
I'm going to be in old Blighty for two weeks starting May 1st, I'll be
staying in Emsworth, about 20 minutes from Portsmouth.
Are there any interesting Triumph events that I should attend when I'm there?
Sorry for such a totally selfish post, but TIA.

Nick Moseley
76 1500 FM46454
77 1500 FM73442
78 1500 FM90124U (Got it on Sunday, I caught a really bad case of that
virus that was going around)
PS to Joe Curry: I registered them in the database before sending this
post. Was going to register 73442 two weeks ago, but mis-placed the
thought. My only excuse is that I turned 40 in August and seem to have lost
my mind. (And can't remember where I was when I last had it, so I don't
know where to look for it!)
----
Nick Moseley
nmoseley@aurora.net