Update on my web site (British car)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Update on my web site (British car)
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 01:15:54 EDT
Some list members know I have a web site to post restoration pics of my '62
Sprite. I have added a new feature. A page to post other peoples british
cars. If you would like me to post a pic of your little british car, modified
or stock, e-mail me and send me a pic or a link of the car you would like me
to add. I am doing this purely for fun. I am also toying with the idea of a
links page. If anyone has a british car web site that they would like me to
post in my site let me know about that also.

Cheers,
James
1962 AH Sprite (Not feeling her best)
1979 Trans Am (Oil pump went kaput)