Re: Oil Filter Experiences WAS: Oil Filter Adapter.

To: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Filter Experiences WAS: Oil Filter Adapter.
From: "Patrick D. Baize" <ArtVanGo@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 18:34:26 -0500
I still won't use FRAM . I do recall a couple of times that I changed filters
and
no oil spilt out of them..  On a Ford 351 the Oil filter points downward and
when
taken off, spills oil everywhere.  I can only attribute no oil in the filters on
those 2 occasions as check valves leaking the oil back into the oil pan.

Pat 63 Spit