Re: Contagious

To: "'Spitfire List'" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Contagious
From: nikolai jaremka <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 04:00:17 -0700 (PDT)

yeeah, this week is british car week, and here in buffalo
it's been monsoon season (HEAVY rains and STRONG winds)!
so, i haven't had my spit out since last friday.  wouldn't
you know that the week i'm supposed to be out enjoying my
classic brit car that the weather then starts to go 'spring
time' on me.