Gifts and naming ceremony

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gifts and naming ceremony
From: "Nick Moseley" <nmoseley@comsavings.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 15:03:42 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Moseley [mailto:nmoseley@comsavings.com]
Sent: Friday, June 18, 1999 1:47 PM
To: 'spitfires@autox.team.net'
Subject: RE: SQUAT

Joe and fellow "Spitters" (or listers, we never did settle on a name did
we?)
Money just doesn't cut it. I know its tempting, and it works on our
mistresses (Spitfires) but I am reliably told that its too easy! They want
us to enjoy (or in my case suffer the torture of) the whole shopping
experience. I agree that unless you have impeccable taste in the eyes of
your better half, don't even try buying clothes. Its a common misconception
that you're supposed to know their size. In fact, you are supposed to know
and believe to be true, the size that they want to be. (If they really like
it, they will take it back and get it in the size that actually fits.)

I admit to having had a lot of success with jewelry. It doesn't go
dramatically out of style, as gold tends to be the same colour year after
year.

Joe, you did mean "give" ,  not gibe as in change tack (direction on a
sailboat), although gifts can often change direction of the conversation!?

Nick Moseley
79 Spit contemplating name "Seafire". License plate "HMS" on a Spitfire
should equal  Seafire. (Isn't that the carrier version of the Spitfire?)What
do you think?