Re: What M/C ??

To: "Ken C" <KenCunningham@worldnet.att.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What M/C ??
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 00:12:35 -0400
in the mid eighties while still working for a big
military contractor, it was a normal daily affair
for a bunch of us to drive down to the end of the
industrial park to eat lunch. Out of 1500 employees
there were 4 Spitfires. We use to all hang together at lunch

we were known as the 'Spitsters'
one guy even made up stickers in the print room.

Paul Tegler
1973 MGBGT - daily Driver
1975 Spitfire - in Cherry Shape
1980 Spitfire - in re-hab
wizardz@toad.net
http://www.teglerizer.com
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgmain.htm  (mg stuff)
http://www.toad.net/~wizardz/  (Spit stuff)
(Teglerizer.com completely on line by 6/31/99)