Re: Temptation/Obession, Long, possibly boring

To: "Nick Moseley" <nmoseley@comsavings.com>, <jack@cocoinc.com>,
Subject: Re: Temptation/Obession, Long, possibly boring
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 16:50:23 -0700
I'm so glad to be poor and to not have a place to put my one spit-let alone
more! I just love, love love them!!!

Everyone who knows me knows that I am a couple-there's Nigel! Even the men I
date!

(I recently registered for housewarming gifts-but there wasn't a
"Housewarming" catagory-so I registered under "Bridal"-the grooms name?
Nigel Spitfire, of course! His address? His carport number!)

It is truly and illness and an obssesion-and I do not wish to be cured!

Happily insane,

Laura G. and Nigel