Bummed! VTR Portland

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Bummed! VTR Portland
From: "Kevin B. Rhodes" <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 15:42:47 -0400
Hello all!

I am seriously bummed out - I live right here in downtown Portland not
three blocks from the hotel and I am going to miss all but the last
afternoon of the convention! My company is shipping me to PA to do an
install for the whole week. Well, I guess will see everyone at the Concours
on Saturday. Given that the Banquet cost extra, is it possible to attend
without having registered for the rest? I was afraid of this happening so I
was waiting until the last possible moment to register. Also, anyone know
if it is possible to get a car on the show field? I would love to show off
Freddy, but $105 total is a bit much for one afternoon!

Kevin Rhodes
Portland, Maine
Freddy the Spit.