Screen Savers for Dummies

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Screen Savers for Dummies
From: HD883HUGGR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 16:17:50 EDT
Hi Spitphiles.  After fixing a number of minor gremlins in Hobbs recently, I
have enjoyed a few hundred miles of trouble-free driving and wondered what
the problem was.  This morning, as I tried to install the Spitfire screen
saver, I figured it out: the Lucas demons have teleported from my car to my
computer.
All I get is a black screen with the clock and the words "Spitfire Screen
Saver."  No photos, no logos, no scrolling stuff whatsoever.
What did I do wrong?  Help!
PS.  The install instruction screen said I can load my own photos of Hobbs,
but I couldn't find specific instructions on how to do that either.
Thanks!
Scott (& Hobbs, 77 Spitfire, daily driver)