Re: Single rail shifter gone waco!!

To: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>,
Subject: Re: Single rail shifter gone waco!!
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 18:48:39 -0400
I am a little confused... all my single rail spits lift to go into reverse,
and all my three rails push down to go into reverse.  Be that as it may, a
three rail can be repaired with the kit to replace the bushings and ball at
the bottom of the lever.  I have done this several times and it makes a
world of difference.  I have never had a single rail fail in this way and I
don't know if there is a kit for single.

Sam