Re: Carb preferences

To: Gary Tash <tashg@bmi.net>
Subject: Re: Carb preferences
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 18:13:38 -0700

Gary Tash wrote:

> I'd be interested in hearing what carb preferences folks have and why.   I've
> been toying with switching from a PO installed single weber to dual SU's.
> Gary

Gary,
I have been very satisfied with the rebuilt HS2 setup (rescued from an
early Mk3) on the 1500 in my Mk1 Spit.  They tune easily, perform well
and are very reliable.

I am working on a pair of Weber DCOE side drafts for my Tiny Tim race
car project so wait a few months and I'll report on how well those work.

Regards,
Joe

P.S. Give the List a tally on the results of your study.

Joe

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer