Camber compensator shipping.

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Camber compensator shipping.
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 15:48:26 -0700
I have ascertained the shipping costs for the camber compensator and to
keep it simple, I am going to charge a flat rate of $10.00 for anywhere
in the USA by ground service.

For anywhere outside the US, I will quote these on an individual basis.
That also applies for air service if required.

So I am now taking orders for the camber compensator.  I have the
prototype which is going to Brad Kahler and the first 6 production units
will be ready to ship early next week.  4 of them are already spoken
for.  Further production units will be available every 2 weeks as
required.

Orders with prepayment (checks or money orders only) should be sent to:

Joe Curry
1707 W. Placita Del Zocalo
Sahuarita, AZ 85629

Regards,