Update! Re: Really really weird problem

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Update! Re: Really really weird problem
From: "Eric A. Yates" <eyates@enteract.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 18:56:12 -0500

BIRD UPDATE! He's gone. I just got lucky chasing him around and he flew
right out the door. (The small door that is... if I left the big garage
door open he would get stuck above it.) Then I spent the next 10 minutes
cleaning off my Spitfire, so I could get back to working on my taillights
and blinkers... which are now FULLY FUNCTIONAL! Yayyyyy! :)

Thanks to all for your wacky suggestions of what to shoot/throw at the poor
little guy.

Eric.

-----
Eric Yates