Bumper guards

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bumper guards
From: "Triumph TR 7" <tr7@primenet.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 11:31:44 -0500
When I did my bumpers, those bolt-like things in the blocks seized up too.
Eventually with a lot of WD-40 and liquid wrench, i took the whole unit out,
and with a lot of effort screwed and unscrewed them. It was getting hot at
this point. The threads looked fine, but i had to basically exercize the 2
parts for a while before I could use them again.