Re: tonneau

To: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tonneau
From: "Bradley D. Richardson" <brichard@us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 23:01:15 -0700
Sam,

It's me, the guy you're buying the tan boot from.  I have a black
tonneau, for my 79 spitfire.  It is in perfect condition, virtually new,
looks like it's never been used.  All snaps, four eye hooks for the
front, extends over both seat head rests and the steering wheel, and
zips down the middle almost all the way.  Looks like OEM.

I will never use it, I don't like them, but it came with the car, and I
don't turn down free stuff.

I have no idea what it's worth, I'm not home to look in any of my parts
catalogs, and obviously I wouldn't want to swap for another tonneau,
therefore, it's for sale.

Let me know if you're interested.

Brad Richardson
Portland, Oregon