Re: SCCA Solo

To: "Drew Van Diggelen" <drew@apexwebs.net>
Subject: Re: SCCA Solo
From: "Mike Perry" <mikep@michindust.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 08:13:44 -0400
Thanks for the encouragement and advice.

I currently do have headers and a flow-thru exhauast set up on the car (came
with it), but I don't think it does much, as there probably wouldn't be any
trouble breathing the car with the stock manifold with the current single
carb.  The dual su's will be first, hopefully before labor day.  The cam
will probably be a winter project.

I currently have the breaker points still in the ignition.  On my list of
things to do is to go to EI...are you suggesting a high output coil with
this, too?

I do have to be careful with too many suspension mods...wife wants to drive
the car too, and if she starts to hate it, my quality time with the vehicle
will go down dramatically!

Mike