Re: Spitfire cross-country touring

To: "Bradley D. Richardson" <brichard@us.oracle.com>,
Subject: Re: Spitfire cross-country touring
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 12:26:23 -0700
What? No spare doors? (Or are they available only through Joe?)

I don't even carry a jack when the Nige-meister and I go bye-bye- takes up
too much room! I do take my cell phone and AAA Plus (100 mile tow!). But,
for when the altenator went and then again the other night when I had a
sheared brake bolt, I've usually been able to get them home-clutch or no
clutch! One thing about our little beasties, they have got great motors!

Laura G. and the Nige-ster!