Re: Insurance

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: Ralph Goodwin <rgoodwin@ipass.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 22:15:39 -0400
The example that you used illustrates the importance of having a classic,
collector or old car properly insured.  By properly insured I mean with a
specialty carrier that insures older cars.  Not only do you enjoy lower rates
than normal, due to limited use thus limited risk to the insurance company, but
when you have a claim, you are able to deal with an adjuster that is familiar
with old cars and their value.

I discuss some of these issue and others related to insuring antique cars at our
web site.

Ralph Goodwin
Classic Car Services
http://www.ipass.net/~rgoodwin