Re: Decal Question???

To: Laura Gharazeddine <Laura.G@141.com>
Subject: Re: Decal Question???
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 13:31:09 -0500
Laura,

Reading the article, it is actually the one from Santa Monica.
I'll email you a scan.

As for picking out the detail on the decal - Joe, sorry - my eyes are
pretty good, but not THAT good. It actually looks like red lettering on
black surrounding a white circle. *shrug* hard to tell...maybe my eyes
aren't good at all.

Vic