Re: Light Gaskets ( Blatant plug )

To: Jim <jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Light Gaskets ( Blatant plug )
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 19:04:35 -0700

Jim wrote:

> I most certainly DO.  Bet you didn't know that the '66 MkII was the
> prototypical machine for the 1980 models.
> Didja?
> oh.
> I thought, honestly, that we were discussing the taillights since THOSE are
> the ones I need.
> duh.

Jim, Actually you have a good point there, since I understand that those
plinths aren't being currently manufactured either!

So any enterprising young man or lady who cares to take on such a task
is welcome to do so.  I'll give you all my (moral only) support!!!

Regards,
Joe

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer