re: Light Gaskets ( part two )

To: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>,
Subject: re: Light Gaskets ( part two )
From: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 06:01:23 -0700 (PDT)
Would a picture help?
Go to www.spitbits.com
Choose catalog,GT6..,electrical
Look item 16, "rear turn light MK2"
The rightmost piece in the boxed figure is what I
believe is being called the "plinth". It is the "kinda
wedge shaped" molded rubber part. Of course, this is
for a GT6, but it is representative (and unavailable).
But I suspect that we are not all talking about the
same parts.
Maybe we should refer to them by number. Is (are) the
Official Triumph Workshop manual(s) online with
pictures?
Hope this helps!
Carter

--- "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>