Thanks for the replies!

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks for the replies!
From: "John & Tracy Knox" <jknox@erie.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 23:06:36 -0400
I have only been on this list for a couple of days.  I am really impressed
with the amount of knowledge that is available.  I came in in the middle of
a thread on camber compensators.  Are these the things that keep the early
rear wheels from dropping down too low?  I have heard of early cars folding
a wheel under the car in hard slalom.

Oh, the hood does not have to be from a 1970 car.  Any mk3 will do.  I am
looking for a hood, bumper, front valance, hinges.