Re: Fuel line querie

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, david@at-home.demon.co.u
Subject: Re: Fuel line querie
From: "Dean Dashwood" <ddashwoo@ect.enron.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 17:00:53 +0100

Dave,

The first thing that springs to mind is "why would you want to do this?"

Having got that out of the way, I can't think of any reason why this wouldn't
work, except maybe that the angles the line would have to get round are slightly
larger than the angles most fuel lines are designed to get round.  I don't know
if anyone else has any (probably more educated) thoughts on this.....

Dean