Re: Black Tonneau for Sale

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Black Tonneau for Sale
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 11:52:04 -0500
This is interesting...

Could this be the problem with my hood boot (top cover)?
The snaps on the body gradually are further from the snaps on the boot.
I had to fashion an "adapter" at the B-post snaps for them to reach.
It's basically a small strap of leather with a female snap on one end
facing inward to snap to the body and one male facing outward to snap to
the boot cover.

How exactly are they are different? Are the earlier snaps closer
together?

Thanks

Vic