key fobs

To: Triumph Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: key fobs
From: "Bradley D. Richardson" <brichard@us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 16:38:59 -0700
SpitBits has an english made Key Fob for Triumph Spitfires, at $6.99
each.  Of course, there is another $6.00 shipping.

Which effectively doubles the cost.  However, I would really like to get
one.

Is anyone buying something from SpitBits in the near future, and perhaps
we could just ad my order to their order?

If not that, is there anyone who would like to go in with me to get some
of these?  I figure we could ship them to each other for about a buck.
Quantity reduces the cost per item of shipping considerably.

up to $20.00           $ 6.00
$20.01 to $50.00       $ 7.25
$50.01 to $75.00       $ 8.10
$75.01 to $100.00      $ 9.50

Brad Richardson
Portland, Oregon
79 Spitfire (FM90541U, really a 78 as made June 78)
79 Spitfire (TFZDW29T001453, really a 80 as made Nov 79)