grease fittings

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: grease fittings
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 14:26:51 -0400
Listers, I'm sure everyone is aware of the very tiny zirk fittings in the
u-joints on these cars, just finished reinstalling the shaft in my "3" and
just to make sure all is well, give everything a little twik, well sure nuff
it broke off, drill it out, retapped the hole, and the tap broke off in the
u-joint, tomorrow I will remove the drive shaft, not today, but, tomorrow,
the language of the owner is not very nice at the present time, I'm sure all
will be well by tomorrow. Why do I create so many problems for myself, too
much time on your hands is very, very bad. Tomorrow, yes tomorrow.