Re: magnets

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: magnets
From: "John & Tracy Knox" <jknox@erie.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 16:24:53 -0400
I would like to ask why you never see the car in it's true light until you
get it home in the garage.  While it is a wanted project car it looks great,
panels are all straight, rust is minimal, and everything is in place.
Somewhere on the drive home on the trailer the car rusts, dents itself and
several pieces either fall off or are replaced by other non standard parts.
I've tried several methods of stepping back, but the results are always the
same.  My wife seems to be afflicted with the opposite malady.  She wants to
know where and why I bought this piece of %&&%$$.  So is the trick to get my
wife to walk straight at the car?