Re: Seats

To: "Craig Smith" <CraigS@iewc.com>, "'Atwell Haines'" <carbuff@nac.net>,
Subject: Re: Seats
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 23:32:13 -0400
Craig Smith asked:
> I have no doubt that your "butt" should have the best offered !
> How about us "old butt" guys, the houndstooth was not an original on
mine.
> Is there something else available for us "old butts" ?

The original vinyl or leather is available and those are what I was
referring to when I asked about getting the seats done at an upholstery
shop or doing it yourself with the parts supplied from the various vendors.
If you go this route, you must make sure that the re-uphostery kit matches
the seats you have.

Cheers
Keith

    _       _