Re: Brake Grease?

To: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>,
Subject: Re: Brake Grease?
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 18:49:00 +0100
>> I only know it as high melting point grease. Yukky white
in
>> colour but highly heat resistant
>> Jonmac
>
>Yukky white? All the packets of rubber grease I have
received in rebuild
>kits have had a red coloured grease in them. OTOH, the
sliding parts I lube
>with White Lithium grease (Lubriplate as Andy Mace
mentioned) and that is
>white but is not a rubber grease. Of course those that
would use anti-seize
>here would have a silver colour.
>Keith

Mmm - yukky white. You drive on the right, we drive on the
left. Wouldn't know if its lithium, titanium or any other
kind of ium but it just don't melt. Wouldn't be happy
putting it in drybolliks - sorry, hydraulics but it worked
great as a lubricator for shoes against backplares.

John