need hardtop repair help!!!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com
Subject: need hardtop repair help!!!
From: Toni Thorn <tthorn@comp.uark.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 14:16:28 -0500 (CDT)

I'm trying, I really *am* trying!!

I finally got a decent hardtop.  (Tks John!)

I finally got it from FL to Arkansas (tks to John and Frank!)

I've given Spitbits, VickyB, and TRF a remarkable amount of money for
domes-nuts, nuts, bolts, seals, finishers, screws, mouldings, furflex,
fixnuts, and other assorted *stuff*

Help!!  I cannot find the "clips" that are called "corner caps"  (#630642)
that connect the rear window moulding to the lower finisher strip.

Help!!  I cannot find the window mouldings #716184/716183 (that the
windows roll up into)

Appreciate any hints, tips, clues or sources!

harve
'78 daily driver