Re: Spitfire questions

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spitfire questions
From: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 22:35:29 -0500
Bill,

I have ordered from Rimmer's twice.  the parts were here in about 5 business
days.  No problems with customs.  Sometimes when order from overseas there is
a customs duty that gets charged separately.  I am not sure when the charge is
incurred. From the discussion on the list it doesn't always seem to logical. I
never had the charge from Rimmer's.

Roger Elliott