Burned on the Net

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Burned on the Net
From: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 19:52:26 -0600
I must really say thank you to you all for the support recently shown on the
list regarding my misadventure with a certain Nick Durham.  I really do
appreciate it.
I hadn't meant to flog the dead horse, but the list has been repeating messages
3 and 4
times, so it really looked like I was being insistent.  The monetary value of
the
transaction was not large - but I was looking forward to that motor for the
winter
project.

        I've had sound logical advice, humourous solutions, messages of
support,
requests for his email and snail mail address.  But, before I get hasty, I have
one more
plan.

        You see, I live in the Mountain time zone, about 3 hours behind
Cincinatti.
Therefore if I phone him about 10 or 11 pm every night for a couple of nights,
that
should get his attention. (last night was an answering machine.  Let you know
how
tonight's call goes.)

        If that fails to get action, I certainly will let you know where he is
and how
to get a hold of him.  But I must agree with Jim who says "don't bother with
emails" -
he hasn't answered my last 10 polite messages.

        Again, thanks for the help.
Cheers, Fred
--
Fred & Wendy Griffiths