Re: List Convention

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "Craig Smith" <CraigS@iewc.com>,
Subject: Re: List Convention
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 15:39:46 -0800
> I would much rather have the ="Quakes"= than total isolation, and maybe
some
> night life also.  Could you just imagine being close by L.G. when a quake
> started = Jerry Lee Lewis, Whole lot-a shak'n going on.  "FT"

I love quakes! It really brings the everyone together-the first thing I do
is turn on the radio and tv and call my grammie and we make bets on
magnetude! (I'm pretty good at this!) Last quake, I was on the radio-called
in the situation in my area (Some power outages that weren't being reported
anywhere)

Par-tee time!

Laura G.