Re: Interior color choice

To: hupshall@wolfenet.com
Subject: Re: Interior color choice
From: "Walt Fogle" <foglew@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 07:21:01 PST
Huw:

My '73 Spit is Pimento Red and came, originally, with the Chestnut interior.
  When I first bought the car I wasn't crazy about a
"brown" interior but after living with it awhile I think that it would
nicely compliment a red exterior.

I have recovered the seats in black and have left the rear panel, wheel arch
covers, and door panels in the original Chestnut as these pieces were in
very good condition.  I like the two combi effect.

Best regards,

Walt Fogle
'73 Spitfire 1500

Huw wrote: Judgment question for you all.. What interior color to choose.