Re: And yet more stereos in a Spit questions

To: Growe58@aol.com
Subject: Re: And yet more stereos in a Spit questions
From: "Dr. Faustus" <faustus@xmission.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 17:55:15 -0700 (MST)
I direct wired a line in my spit as well.  I took a fused line from what
had been a CB radio.  I then soldiered on a connector that fit perfectly
in my CD from radio shack.  I can easily pull it off and put it back on.
I was lucky enough to have a CD player that took 12v.  It should be marked
on your cd player.  Or you could take a voltmeter to your current adapter
and find out what it puts out.  A few in line resistors would make quick
work of stepping down the voltage if needed.

Andy L.