Rotoflex rear end

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Rotoflex rear end
From: Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:59:40 -0500
I picked up a GT6 MKIII yesterday.  Couldn't pass on the price, as it
was free!  It's a donor car for me, seeing as how the poor thing ended
up playing hockey puck on a bridge.  So now I've got the GT6 front
suspension pieces I wanted, and the beefier brakes.

But what I find myself wondering about is the rotoflex rear end.  As in
should I replace the swing spring swing axle rear in my 1500 with this?
Or should I just leave the Spitfire rear end alone?  If any of you have
ever swapped in a rotoflex rear end, or even just driven them hard to
know how they compare, I'd very much like to hear about it.