hey, MEGA PARTS FOR SALE

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: hey, MEGA PARTS FOR SALE
From: Sptfire318@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 02:05:25 EST
Just ask me!!!
I need the body
I have no engine parts (sorry, didn't get one hey, $150!!!!))
I already sold the Independent R.S.(sorry, goes to my uncle for his gracious
use of storage space + engine hoist (for the 360 going in the Spit))
HOWEVER, I do have a radio
I do have a Tranny (73 Spit 1500 (NO OVD (sorry)))FOR TRADE FOR A PERFECT
TRUNK LID (YOU pay shipping (I know that tranny's worth a hell of a lot more
(and I could probably make my own trunk lid (They're flat for god's sake)))))
I Probably have whatcha need, or I just sold it:-)
                                                -Hybrit