Re: winter storage

To: "Richard Gosling" <rbgos@perkins-engines.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: winter storage
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 11:36:59 -0800
Daffy? (As in Duck?)

I have to agree-sure, I live in southern California now, but the first
Spitfire I ever drove belonged to an old boyfriend-and that was in Colorado.
He drove that car all winter. (Well, he was from northern Michigan-where he
felt they had _real_ weather!) And he loved that car-more than he loved me!
(I loved that car more than I loved him!-When I broke up with him, I really
felt the loss-of the Spit!) And no hard top.

I don't use my hardtop either-I barely use the soft top!-and I've down
around 10,000 miles in the last year.

Even during the worst winter, there's always a few nice days when you can
take the spitty out-and she'll love you all the more for it!

Laura G. and "Nigel"